WITH LOW-PRESSURE ATOMIZER OR NEBULIZER:
Dilution from 0.5% = 5 ml of product per litre of water.
- Dilute the product with water (see dilution table below).
- Evenly spray the surface to be cleaned (from bottom to top).
- Allow contact time, but do not let the product dry.
- Remove the dirt manually with an absorbent cloth.
WITH HIGH PRESSURE WASHER:
Dilution 3% = 30 ml of product per litre of water.
- Insert the chemical suction tube of the high pressure washer to the bottom of the jar and set the correct dilution on the machine.
- Use low pressure to spray from bottom to top.
- Allow contact time, but do not let it dry.
- As required, loosen the static dirt with a brush or sponge.
- Rinse with a high pressure washer (be careful not to cause damage by using too much pressure).
ATOMIZER FOR DILUTIONS:
- For cleaning heavily soiled surfaces such as engines, machines, removing soot deposits, wet paint, oil, grease, moulds etc.: Dilution from 10% = 100 ml of product per litre of water.
- For cleaning parts from lathes, degreasing before painting, removing deep-drawing oil etc.: Dilution from 5% = 50 ml of product per litre of water.